4 Nights / 5 Days | Valid: 2018 – 2019*
*Excluding public holidays
From US$ 1,000 per person
Based on a minimum of 50 pax, negotiable!
Discover the beauty, history and culture of Hanoi and Halong on this 5-day incentive adventure. Highlights include visits to the irreplaceable historical monuments of Vietnam: the Temple of Literature, Ngoc Son Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda; the famous Water Puppet show, a unique Vietnamese ancestral art; the tumultuous colours and hubbub of the 36 Corporations of the Hanoi Old Quarter; the One Pillar Pagoda and its unique and emblematic architecture.
Halong is one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam, and is classified as a World Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Experience a total escape into the amazing scenic Halong Bay and its 3000 islets, meet the local fishermen and explore mystic caves, adorned with stalagmites and stalactites.
- Accommodation in double/twin or single room at Pan Pacific Hanoi 5-star hotel
- Cruise into Halong Bay on a 5-star boat in twin, double or single depending on numbers
- Transfer by private deluxe coaches as per program
- Water and cold towels on all transfers
- English speaking guide as per program and on all transfers
- Hanoi City Tour
- Old Quarter Hanoi by Cyclo bike
- Cooking demonstration
- Sampan Ride
- Tai Chi Class
- Cruise on Halong Bay
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Meals as mentioned on the program: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Porterage at all hotels and the boat
- Arrangement of Visa on arrival
- Government taxes currently in force (VAT)
- Fully hosted by Peak Incentives tour leader